New Places

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hi! I've been on hiatus due to vacation rolled into moving into a cozy new apartment, so life has kept me packing, moving, in canoes, hiking, seeing friends and fam., cleaning and scrubbing (not in that order) and far away from the computer. I'm even typing this remotely, because my internet hookup doesn't happen until tonight. Navigating room to room via little pathways between stuff. One of my big motivators for unpacking is the new studio company I've been dreaming of: a kitten (or 2!). Art and pictures soon. Hope all is well <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with all your unpacking,cleaning and creating coziness :) you AND emily can now start your own studio kitten club...

Jackie Parker said...

Glad to see you back!

Lauren Castillo said...

Hope you are settled in and happy with your new place, Julia. Glad the Buffalos are keeping you company -- Silke is hanging around on my wall too, and she looks great! Thanks again :)

Chrissy said...

I just started an RSS reader and added your blog, so I can keep up-to-date on all your neat-o posts!!