20% OFF Till Midnight!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Today I'm celebrating Cyber Monday with a 20% discount on everything in The Shop till the stroke of midnight! Use code CHEER20 at checkout. I've also opened a requests page for custom prints here too if you had something else in mind!

Some gift ideas
? hmmm...let's see

For the crafty and stylish little sweetie you might know and love:
An autographed copy of I Had a Favorite Dress+archival print make a pretty pairing!

An autographed copy of Just Being Audrey with a print or boxed card set also make a special gift for a Hepburn fan:

("Audrey on the Silverscreen" is the bestseller)

...and there are two *new* mini prints!
Titled "Cédille Fille I, II" 5x7 mini prints (started from doodles after french class):


(P.S. There are a few of "Carol of the Belles" card sets still left!)


So have fun cruising around Cyber Monday storefronts (I had fun putting up a little digital garland :) Thanks for shopping handmade!

3 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

I am so thrilled for this Christmas presenty opportunity! I just purchased a special-inscribed copy of Just Being Audrey for my daughter! Thank-you, thank-you, Julia! You are my today's favourite Santa Claus!

posse said...

love your shop and just purchased character study: helen.

www.juliadenos.com said...

Thanks to both of you ladies!! I hope you have joyful happy holidays. XO